Nebula Block of the Month program starting February 2021 and running over 10 months
Join in with many others making this engaging 12-point star! This
pattern is easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no
Y-seams in the quilt!
Nebula Pattern by Jaybird Quilts
Finished Quilt Size: Queen Size 97” x 96” (246.38cm x 243.84cm)
Technique: Traditional Machine piecing
Difficulty: Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Block of the Month Inclusions
• 10-month block of the month program featuring 9 unique machine pieced blocks plus a finishing guide
• 74 Tula Pink fabrics from Homemade and True Colors collections and 7 Tula Pink solid fabrics to make the quilt top including binding
• Includes over 25 metres of fabric!
• Easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no Y-seams in the quilt!
• Full-size templates included in the instructions or purchase the acrylic templates to make cutting a breeze.
• Excellent colour theory quilt to teach creative fabric placement, making the quilt appear to have 18 different blocks.
• Nebula Booklet includes instructions for queen, king and lap size quilt. Block of the month kit is a Queen Size (if you would like to make a King Size we will have a add on kit available in month 10)
• Conveniently delivered to you each month starting February 2020
Fabric Pixie customers who sign up to the Block of the Month receive a FREE Tula Pink Swag Bag!
An exclusive Tula Pink designed project bag for storing BOM fabrics plus an exclusive Tula Pink designed Nebula BOM quilt label!
Please note: There are no cancellations to this block of the month. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the full 10 month program.
Billing occurs monthly via PayPal direct debit starting March for Block 2. Payments can be made by VISA/MASTERCARD or PayPal.Full cost for the program is $62.95 per month plus postage of $8.95 for 10 months.
Not included in Kit but also available is Jaybird Quilts Super Sidekick and Hex N More Rulers to make cutting a breeze available as an add on option above
Note: The rulers will be sent out in February along with the 1st Nebula pack.
If you would like them sent out now, please make a separate order for the rulers.
Backing Set option: Backing required but not included in kit is 2.75 metres of Wideback fabric
Jaybird Quilt recommends Tula Pink's new Sketchyer wideback.
An exclusive to our Block of the Month participants we will be offering a 15% discount on this wideback in month 10. (Normally $137.36 but with discount it will be $116.75)
Please select the option above if you would like to receive the offer (it is not a commitment to the wideback just so we have an indication of how much wideback to order in.)