Nebula Block of the Month program runs over 10 months - you can start at anytime!
Join in with many others making this engaging 12-point star! This
pattern is easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no
Y-seams in the quilt!
Nebula Pattern by Jaybird Quilts
Finished Quilt Size: Queen Size 97” x 96” (246.38cm x 243.84cm)
Technique: Traditional Machine piecing
Difficulty: Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Block of the Month Inclusions
• 10-month block of the month program featuring 9 unique machine pieced blocks plus a finishing guide for the outer border
• 74 Tula Pink fabrics from Homemade and True Colors collections and 7 Tula Pink solid fabrics to make the full quilt top including binding
• Includes over 25 metres of fabric!
• Easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no Y-seams in the quilt!
• Full-size templates included in the instructions or purchase the acrylic templates to make cutting a breeze.
• Excellent colour theory quilt to teach creative fabric placement, making the quilt appear to have 18 different blocks.
• Nebula Booklet includes instructions for queen, king and lap size quilt.
Block of the month kit makes a Queen Size quilt (There is also a King Size outer border add on kit that you can also purchase as an option above DETAILS HERE
Please note: There are no cancellations to this block of the month. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the full 10 month program.
Billing occurs monthly and can be paid by VISA/Mastercard or direct debit. This is in the way of an automatic payment payment system.
When you purchase this product you will receive month 1. Then for the 2nd month we will email you an invoice which will set up the auto billing for the remaining months.Full cost for the program is $62.95 per month plus postage of $9.55 for 10 months.
Not included in Kit but also available is Jaybird Quilts Super Sidekick and Hex N More Rulers to make cutting a breeze available as an add on option above
Backing Set option: Backing required but not included in kit is 2.75 metres of Wideback fabric
Jaybird Quilt recommends Tula Pink's new Sketchyer wideback.
An exclusive to our Block of the Month participants we are offering a 15% discount on this wideback.