Nebula Block of the Month program runs over 10 months - you can start at anytime!
Join in with many others making this engaging 12-point star! This
pattern is easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no
Y-seams in the quilt!
Nebula Pattern by Jaybird Quilts.
Fnished Quilt Size: Queen Size 97” x 96” (246.38cm x 243.84cm)
Technique: Traditional Machine piecing
Difficulty: Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Block of the Month Inclusions
• 10-month block of the month program featuring 9 unique machine pieced blocks plus a finishing guide for the outer border
• 74 Tula Pink fabrics from Homemade and True Colors collections and 7 Tula Pink solid fabrics to make the full quilt top including binding
• Includes over 25 metres of fabric!
• Easy and effortless thanks to Jaybird Quilts. There are no Y-seams in the quilt!
• Full-size templates included in the instructions or purchase the acrylic templates to make cutting a breeze.
• Excellent colour theory quilt to teach creative fabric placement, making the quilt appear to have 18 different blocks.
• Nebula Booklet includes instructions for queen, king and lap size quilt.
Please note: There are no cancellations to this block of the month. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the full 10 month program.
Billing occurs monthly and can be paid by VISA/Mastercard or direct debit. This is in the way of an automatic payment payment system.
When you purchase this product you will receive month 1. Then for the 2nd month we will email you an invoice which will set up the auto billing for the remaining months.
Full cost for the program is $62.95 per month plus postage of $9.55 for 10 months.
Sew Along with Julie from Jaybird Quilts!
Julie shows how easy it is to make each block in her YouTube tutorials. Sign up to her newsletter you will receive an email for each
block including tips, tricks and the link to each her video tutorials.
the Facebook Group, sew along with thousands of quilters across the
world who are all making the Nebula, ask questions, show your progress
and get tips from others.
Not included in Kit but also available is Jaybird Quilts Super Sidekick and Hex N More Rulers to make cutting a breeze available as an add on option above.
Backing Set option: Backing required but not included in kit is 2.75 metres of Wideback fabric.
Jaybird Quilt recommends Tula Pink's new Sketchyer wideback. You can add this on to your first month by seecting the option above.
King Size upgrade: The Block
of the month kit makes a Queen Size quilt.
There is a King Size
outer border add on kit that you can also purchase DETAILS HERE
Please note: The Wideback Backing Set will not be wide enough for the King Size Quilt.