The Oliso® TG1100 features Oliso's
patented iTouch® technology.
Simply touch the handle and the iron
lowers, ready to work.
Take your hand off and the patented scorchguards
lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping.
Less strain and 30% time savings are added benefits to this Smart Iron's
1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam.
TG1100 features a auto-shut off for sewers and
quilters, a 12.7 oz side fill tank, a beadblast stainless steel
soleplate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 10 foot cord for
full range of motion.
Designed for Quilters and Sewers
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift
with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing,
preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 8 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
- Ultra Premium Soleplate: Beadblast chromium
finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
- Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing:
extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical
and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- Tripleplay™ Xtremesteam: provides powerful steam in continuous, horizontal or vertical blasts
- 10’ cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup