- Land Art a stunning new collection from French designer Odile Bailloeul
- Bittersweet Blog Hop
- Keep On Groovin Fabric and Pattern Giveaway!
- Backyard Roses by Nadra Ridgeway
- Tilda Candy Bloom
- Merry Matryoshka Christmas Decorations
- The Cottage Garden - Project Ideas
- The Modern Quilt Guild Fabric Challenge
- Riley Blake Designs - Shimmer!
- Make these Christmas Stockings with our free pattern and tutorial!
Posted by Deanne Coombes on 5th June 2012 on 6/4/2012 to Patterns and Tutorials
What a wonderful way to use up your fabric scraps and ribbons!
Included in this tutorial by Beth Studley from the Moda Bake Shop are detailed photos and also the pattern.
You can incorporate cellophane and a bell to create sounds and use different textured fabrics and ribbons.
Use pieces of minky to make soft areas and leather for smooth surfaces!
Have fun and don't forget to send me a pic of your finished product so I can share with our fabric community!