Paper Caper 9 Month Block of the Month - Perfect for Beginners - Intermediate
Pricing: 1st Month $89 due to receiving the book in month 1. Then only $39.95 for months 2 to 9 plus postage.
Designer and Author: Sue Daley Designs
Approximate Quilt Size: 66" x 66"
Fabric Collection used in original: Colour Wall by Sue Daley Designs for Riley Blake Designs
Quilt Description: This
bright & beautiful quilt has been designed for the beginner in mind
mixing easy traditionally machine pieced blocks with exclusive EPP
block to bring together this sampler style quilt. The quilt compiles 10
machine pieced blocks and 6 English Paper Pieced blocks. You will
receive the Paper Caper book which will include your papers and the
accompanying acrylic templates. Fabrics included is the newest
collection for Sue Daley 'Colour Wall'. You will receive everything you
need to complete the quilt top including binding and finishing quilt
pattern. Backing is not included however you can purchase separately.
Over the course of the BOM you will receive:
- SIGNED Paper Caper Book - includes push out papers & pillow boxes to store your pieces into
- Pattern and layout diagrams for each block
- Pattern for machine pieced blocks
- Finishing Pattern for full quilt
- Fabric for English Paper Pieced blocks
- Fabric for Machine Pieced blocks
- Fabric for Sashing & cornerstones
- Fabric for Binding (no backing fabric)
- Acrylic templates for the 6 EPP blocks
Experience: Beginner - Intermediate
Pricing: 1st Month $89 due to receiving the book in month 1. Then $39.95 for months 2 to 9 plus postage (Postage is via the trackable letter rate $7 per month)
note: There can be no cancellations to the block of the month. By
purchasing this product you are agreeing to the full 9 month program.
occurs monthly and can be paid by VISA/Mastercard or direct debit. This
is in the way of an automatic payment payment system.
you purchase this product you will receive month 1. Then for the 2nd
month we will email you an invoice which will set up the auto billing
for the remaining months.
About the Book:
Pop Out! English Paper Piecing. Skip
the tracing and cutting—just pop out your papers and jump right into
English paper piecing 6 mini quilts! Inspired by Sue's childhood paper
dolls and her love of small quilts, Paper Caper Mini Quilts combines the
best of both worlds. Begin with a unique English Paper Piecing glue-pen
method and finish with simple appliqué to create 6 stunning mini
quilts. When you are done, you can store your paper shapes in their own
beautiful pop out pillow box. English paper piecing is wonderful for
on-the-go quilting and for slow-stitching stress relief!
- Designer Sue Daley shares her easy-to-follow glue-pen method for English paper piecing
- Includes 6 beautiful and easy-to-make pop out pillow boxes to store your papers
- Beginner-friendly! No tracing or cutting makes papers so this the perfect project to start your EPP journey!
Don't forget your English Paper Piecing essentials! Glue Pen, Milliners Needles, Wonderfil Threads, Rotating Cutting Mat and Rotary Cutter - All available below!
View the video below where Sue shows you the Paper Caper Book!